Let’s Celebrate the day that gave us the freedom of thought, actions, faith and speech…
Chak de India symbolizes the resurgent India and the aspiration of all Indians and expectations from the rest of the World. Development is about transforming the lives of people, not just transforming economies. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health, food security and women's empowerment. Let's fight together and get Independence from all of these shortcomings.
Hyderabad Bicycling Club - HBC present the most awaited Bicycle Ride of Hyderabad with Exciting Prizes for all the First 3 Winners in Men and Women Category.
Chak De India 05 km Joy Ride (Completion Certificate, T-shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Chak De India 10 km Mass Ride (Completion Certificate, T-shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Chak De India 30 km Foundation Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, BIB, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Chak De India 60 km Endurance Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-Shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, BIB,Breakfast and full Mechanical & Medical support)
Chak De India 100 km Countryside Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-Shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, BIB, Breakfast and full Mechanical & Medical support)
NOTE: Routes & Venue(in Gachibowli area) will be announced soon!
Chak de India signage will guide you along with large number of volunteers.
These rides will be fully supported with refreshment stations & escort vehicles. There shall be an emergency care facility in the bike station supported with Doctors and attendants.
Grab the early bird opportunity and book your place before the event is sold out. Follow the link below and choose the option of bicycle (want to rent or bring own), T-shirt (size) etc.
Core HBC riders shall be at the start point to give you fine tips of bicycling and make a memorable experience of riding in group. Flag hoisting, DJ in attendance and Several eminent personalities to cheer you.
Be the Future Maker!!! Inspire others for a healthier life-style and greener environment.
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your Govt. approved ID card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.