About The Event
For Mixed Corporate Teams
- T20 Format.
- 12 Teams divided into 2 groups of 6 teams each.
- Round robin stage every team will play all the other team in the group. i.e. Each teams plays 5 league matches.
- At round robin stage 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in league table.
- Three Cup format.
- Top two teams from each group will qualify for Semifinals.
- All matches will be played on Sat and Sunday and each day three matches will be played at 7:00 am 10:30 am and 2:00 pm.
- Colour Dress (To be provided by us)
- Superior Quality White Balls (Wisden county or equivalent)
- Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics. (CricHQ or similar app)
- Video Coverage for Knockouts.
- Refreshments for all players.
Trophies for Winners, Runners up and Four individual category MVP, Best batsman, Best Bowler and Maximum Sixes.
MOM trophy for all matches.
Rules and Regulation:
- All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules, D/L method in case of rain and bad light.
- All teams to submit 16 member playing squad at the time of registration and no other player can be included in the playing XI in tournament at any stage.
- Reporting time is atleast 30 min before the match start time. In case of teams reporting late over will be reduced form the match.
- Each innings to be bowled in stipulated time of 85 mins.
- Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding.
- Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & Organizer has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament.
- The tournament is exclusively for corporate employees and working professionals. Students and current leagues and professional players can not take part in the tournament at any stage. Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part.
- Fixtures of the matches will be published two weeks in advance.
- ID card of each player is mandatory. Contact no., officially e-mail id and soft copy of ID card of every player has to be submitted at the time of registration.