ABOUT THE EVENT
#GandhiJayanti is observed on 2nd of October every year.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on 2nd October, 1869. He is famously known as #MahatmaGandhi. Mahatma means “Great Soul”. He is also known in India as the “Father of the Nation”.
He was a great leader of the Indian Independence Movement. He launched the famous “Quit India Movement” to drive the British out of our country.
#HyderabadBicyclingClub #HBC celebrates this International Day of Non-Violence with a #Ride.
We invite all of you to be part of #HBC #GandhiJayantiRide and together let us pledge to work for a Prosperous, Pleasant and Peaceful future of India.
Be the Future Maker.
Gandhi Jayanti 10 km Mass Ride (Completion Certificate, T-shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2wMeWKX
Gandhi Jayanti 30 km Foundation Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, BIB, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2wiARGy
Gandhi Jayanti 50 km Endurance Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-Shirt, HBC Keychain, Sling Bag, BIB,Breakfast and full Mechanical & Medical support)
NOTE: To be eligible for Medal & Certificate one has to finish the 50 Km ride in cut off time of 4 hrs after which all riders will be picked up by Sweep Vehicle.
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2xGnEqs
The ride will be fully supported with refreshment stations & escort vehicles.
Completion Certificate & Breakfast will be provided after the Completion of the ride at the HBC Gachibowli Bike Station.
Core HBC riders will be at the start points to give you fine tips of bicycling and make a memorable experience of riding in group.
Be the Future Maker!!! Inspire others for a healthier life-style and greener environment.
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your Govt. approved ID card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.